Planning a birthday party? You’ve come to the right place! When it comes to blowing out the candles, you want to make sure you’ve found the perfect celebration location. From petting zoos to snowboarding and everything in between, Lynchburg offers some of the very best birthday party destinations. Here are the top 16 birthday party locations around Lynchburg:
1. Liberty Mountain Snowflex Centre offers year-round skiing, snowboarding, tubing, and a ski chalet lodge complete with the best views of Lynchburg. You can rent equipment from the ski shop, and a large dining table in the lodge is the perfect place to cut the cake.
2. Rise Up Climbing is Central Virginia’s premier indoor climbing facility. Birthday parties include 90 minutes of climbing with trained instructors and use of the exclusive party room. Climbers must be age 6 and up.
3. Bounce About is Lynchburg’s largest indoor inflatable playground. Located inside River Ridge Mall, Bounce About offers safe indoor entertainment for ages 12 and under. Their 2-hour party package accommodates up to 24 children with 1 hour and 15 minutes of playtime and 45 minutes in a private party room.
4. Romp & Roll in Wyndhurst is an indoor gym for ages 6 and under. Parties include age-appropriate playtime for babies, toddlers, or preschoolers led by experienced instructors, and a celebration in their private party room. They’ll even do the cleanup!
5. Kids Cove at Thomas Road Baptist Church offers a FREE indoor playground and tables for your birthday party. BYOBS (Bring Your Own Birthday Supplies). Call (434) 239-9281 to reserve a date.
6. Five Blessings Farm does pony rides, a petting zoo, and inflatable bouncy houses. The best part? They’ll bring the party to YOU. Yep. It’s all transportable to the location of your choice.
7. Amazement Square is 4-stories of birthday party perfection. Friendly staff will assist with your party, you get a private party room, and party attendees get a day-pass to the museum.
8. OBIC Ministries offers outdoor birthday parties for horseback riding or fishing. Horseback riding is supervised by trained instructors, and professional fishers oversee the fishing activities. If your child likes horses or fishing, this will be a birthday party they’ll remember for a looooong time!
9. Peaks View Park has 2 playgrounds, walking/biking trails, a frisbee golf course, a creek that runs throughout the park, and picnic shelters for opening presents and serving refreshments.
10. LaHaye Ice Center is your dream destination for ice-skating and hockey themed birthday parties. Guests receive a skating pass, and a private party area is available.
11. Riverside Park is a party in itself. There’s a sprayground (open during the summer), 2 playgrounds, hiking trails, scenic overlooks of the James River, a train, tennis courts, picnic shelters, barbecue grills, and more. To reserve a picnic shelter, call (434) 455-5858.
12. Yoder’s Farm is a charming family-owned and operated farm in Rustburg, just 10 minutes south of the Lynchburg Regional Airport. With farm animals and pick-your-own produce, this is ideal for kids of all ages (we had my daughter’s birthday here in May, and all our guests enjoyed picking fresh strawberries from the patch). Other seasonal activities include: train rides, cornhole, hayrides, duck races, tricycles, a giant cornbox, a pumpkin patch, and a corn maze.
13. FunQuest is a great option for indoor fun. They offer roller skating, PlayQuest, laser tag, and a game room. Party packages can include pizza, drinks, decorations, invitations, goodie bags, and much more.
14. Putt-Putt Fun Center has a little bit of everything: mini golf, laser tag, bumper cars, bumper boats, go karts, and a game room. You can choose your activities, or even try them all!
15. AMF Bowling is a bowler’s perfect party location. With friendly service, satisfying food, and – of course – the best bowling in town, you can really get your party rolling!
16. River Ridge Regal Cinema gives you a front-row seat to birthday party fun. Guests can view a film of your choice, enjoy a private party room, and the birthday boy or girl can see what it’s like to be a star for a day.